Friday 18 December 2015

Writing The Review!

Tense, terrifying and tragic. Exhibit J is a short film pact full of suspense and tension. Kyle West and Callum Horncastle both delivered an outstanding performance, showing the dark rivalry between the characters. The short films thrilling themes of action and discovery contribute to the brilliant plot and accurate characterisations. Directors Greg and Sofia have produced an effective crime and thriller film; the story put me on the edge of my seat throughout. It was as disturbing as James DeMonaco’s “The Purge,” and that’s saying something. The iconic mask used in the film is like a nightmare that has come to life and is haunting the audience. 
 
The way I’d describe “Exhibit J” is like a haunting image in your head that cannot be defeated, you need to watch it. Greg Bicknell and Sofia Jones have created a film that will be shown through the ages and will always inflict fear amongst the audience. The actors fantastic persona on the screen is so exhilarating, I felt as though I was watching a high budget feature film. As I do not want to give the storyline away, all I want to tell you is that this film is one of the best short thriller films I have seen in a very long time and it is at such a high standard. Exhibit J, the thriller of the year. SOFIA JONES.

No comments:

Post a Comment