Tuesday 8 December 2015

Second Draft

 I have made a few changes to the poster as you can see. Firstly, I have slightly altered the colour of the title to make it brighter and to stand out to catch the audiences attention. In addition, I have changed the layout of the credit block and changed the font to make it more professional and clear as it had some important information. The image of "J" is more centred as it was not in the correct placement in my first draft. Lastly, I have included "Out Now" so the audience are aware when the film is released and will be uploaded onto the different social media sites such as facebook, twitter and youtube. I believe that my poster is bold but simple which is very effective as it is mysterious due to hiding half of the mask to create enigma. I am now waiting for some feedback and then will upload my final draft as there may be some changes that need to be made.

1 comment:

  1. Good design Sofia. If you're taking this forward, I suggest some changes as below:
    - make the title bolder and consider brightening the colour (it's a little lost in the black)
    - lose the capitals in the middle of the review quotes (look at real posters to see how they do this)
    - the quote sources would usually be below the quote, rather than above (look at sources to check this though)
    - your billing block is too large

    ReplyDelete