Wednesday 2 December 2015

First Draft!


Here is my film poster for "Exhibit J." As you can see I have used the dark red colour from the short film itself so that there is a connection between the poster and the film. I have made the "J" slightly brighter than the rest so it stands out as it is a significant symbol. The style of the text is quite unique and mysterious, it looks slightly aged which is the effect I wanted to give because it creates a tense atmosphere. I included reviews from The Guardian and Little White Lies to give the audience some extra information about the film, I made sure that the reviews were positive and enticing. I chose the black background so that the font and image could stand out. The image I used is quite simple but I made it fade into the background so part of the mask is hidden, portraying enigma.  Also, the image is inline with the credit block so it all fits into the frame nicely. The logo in the bottom left is for our production which is called "Newbiehills" as you can see the green image is of hills which connects with the name. I made sure to include links to our social media sites as our short film needs extra promoting because it is a low budget film unlike feature films.

No comments:

Post a Comment