Tuesday 15 December 2015

Practicing Review Layout!

During today's lesson we learnt how to use Indesign. I have never used this software before but Sophie went through all the stages in order to help us with the review layout. I am going to be writing the review in a separate folder on Microsoft then copying and pasting it into the template. In addition, I still need to change the title and the other aspects of the review such as the ratings in the bottom right of the page. We are now at the film review stage and have been working really hard with Greg to create a good film review. We have decided to split the review between two members of the group (Greg and I.) I am going to be writing the last two paragraphs about the style and then concluding the whole review. Luckily, we have both researched thoroughly about the House style of Little White Lies and we know what is to be expected. Also, we have been contacting each other through Facebook so that we can help one another when needed which is great teamwork. Callum has also been helping me with some ideas for the last paragraph to conclude the review as he has some great ideas. We have all had a part in this stage of the task. Furthermore, Greg and I are now deciding what image to use in the review, as you can see below this is my idea for the image as it shows the Inspector in action and does not give too much away but we can see that he is one of the main characters.









No comments:

Post a Comment